Kenneth Akey, M.D., F.A.A.P.
Coweta County Pediatrics
Natural Pediatrician in Newnan, GA
Are you looking for a quality pediatrician in the Newnan & Coweta County area? Dr. Kenneth Akey, MD, FAAP is a professional pediatrician with more than 25 years in private practice.
Dr. Akey has relocated from Orange County, California to Newnan, GA.
He offers unparalleled pediatric care to families like yours.
Dr. Akey’s services and knowledge include the following areas:
- Adolescents / Teens
- Development Pediatrics
You only see one doctor!
Dr. Akey is a sole practitioner, which means your child sees the same doctor on every visit. We strive to offer quality medical care for families with growing children and have a passion for nutrition and preventative medicine. Dr. Akey offers dietary and nutritional advice with each visit, as well as a wealth of knowledge on various dietary supplements.
We offer outstanding medical care to sick children and can have them feeling better in no time. Our facility in Newnan, GA has all the amenities necessary to make you and your children comfortable, including:
- Separate waiting rooms for patients who are sick and patients who are not in order to keep the healthy youngsters feeling well.
- Age appropriate treatment rooms for patients.
- A “mommy” room where mothers can nurse, rock or change their babies.
Dr. Akey prides himself on doing what is right for mothers and their children and pays special attention to the needs of his patients, giving them the quality care they deserve. His outstanding dedication and service have not gone unnoticed. Dr. Akey has been awarded the following awards:
- The Patients’ Choice Award (2008-12)
- The Patients’ Choice 5 th Anniversary Award (2012)
- Was recognized for his compassion as a doctor (2010-12)
- Doula Association Pediatrician of the Year (2015)
If you have a newborn, infant or adolescent and are looking for better pediatric care, contact Dr. Akey’s office at 770-683-3020