Services Offered by Dr. Akey
Orange County Pediatric Services
Dr. Akey provides many pediatric services to children of all ages. We offer one-on-one attention and genuine care for every patient and their family. With more than 25 years of private practice experience, Dr. Akey provides high-quality medical service with a warm, friendly personality that can comfort the worries of you and your children. We offer services for the following areas of health:
- Newborns – We can provide newborn care at the hospital and at our offices following delivery and hospital release.
- Toddlers – We provide nutritional education and can help make sure your child is developing properly during this vital part of their life.
- Adolescents and Teens – Dr. Akey performs sports physicals and routine check-ups for your growing teenager or young adult.
- Developmental Pediatrics – Dr. Akey has a deep passion for developmental pediatrics. We ensure that your child is developing at a healthy rate mentally and physically.
- Breastfeeding – Our office’s breastfeeding consultant offers information regarding the benefits and nutritional value of breastfeeding, as well as answers any questions you may have.
Dr. Akey knows that providing the proper care and knowledge is just as important for mothers as it is for their children – especially mothers of newborns. This is why we make many accommodations for mothers in our practice. Our facility in Mission Viejo has a “mommy” room where mothers are welcome to nurse or rest their children in a peaceful atmosphere. We do our best to make your doctor visits bearable – and even enjoyable – for children so that you don’t have to deal with a defiant child on the way to an appointment. No matter what your pediatric concerns are, we do our best to accommodate you and your needs.
For more information about Dr. Akey’s services, browse our website or call our office at (949) 218-5437.